SigningsHotline.com Forum: CSA Shows - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CSA Shows

#1 User is offline   Dpatch14 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:18 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to contribute my input on the CSA Shows conducted at Chantilly. I think these shows are run very well and the quality of autograph guests that appear are superb. The autograph lines can sometimes take a little while, however, there is much to look at while waiting for your number to be called. I am very exciting that this show is moving up north in my area, at Oaks and in New Jersey. I am curious to see the mix of present and past Philadelphia and New York sports figures that they attract to the shows. I anticipate attending both shows and if you haven't been to a CSA Show it is a great time.

-Dpatch

#2 User is offline   nothumbs 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

Just got my GLAC back from the Joe Gibbs private signing. No issues and the signature turned out great (as expected). Thanks!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users