SigningsHotline.com Forum: March Show - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

March Show

#21 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:29 PM

View PostMrJeter2, on 11 February 2016 - 06:22 PM, said:

Justice's pricing has changed. Yesterday, he was listed for $20 all items with a free inscription. Today, it has been changed to $49 all items with a $20 inscription.

Yea, that was clearly a mistake........He was also listed as a member of the 1969 Mets..........

#22 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:32 PM

Any more of the '69 Mets, or is that it?

#23 User is offline   85yanks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:38 PM

View Postbobbydmetfan, on 11 February 2016 - 06:29 PM, said:

Yea, that was clearly a mistake........He was also listed as a member of the 1969 Mets..........

Maybe it was a mistake, but his pricing for the appearance a few months ago that was cancelled was $39, with one free inscription and $20 for additional inscriptions. This appearance its $49, $20 inscriptions, and no free one.

#24 User is offline   MrJeter2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:43 PM

View Post85yanks, on 11 February 2016 - 06:38 PM, said:

Maybe it was a mistake, but his pricing for the appearance a few months ago that was cancelled was $39, with one free inscription and $20 for additional inscriptions. This appearance its $49, $20 inscriptions, and no free one.

Yes, exactly what I was getting at.

I also don't know if the March White Plains show was the best venue for JP's to even reschedule Justice. Surely, it depends on his own availability and I'm sure the fact that MAB would be attending with fellow exclusive Tom Glavine helped. But I would think that most people that need Justice in the tri-state area would be primarily Yankees fans on team/multi-signed pieces. The fact that Justice is the only Yankee currently scheduled to attend the weekend show makes it a bit harder for me to justify to trip to White Plains, especially at the higher pricing. I'm sure others would feel the same way.

#25 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:43 PM

I agree lately there hasn't been a lot if yankees at the recent shows. I don't necessarily understand having the Jets and mets reunion shows in white plains you would think hofstra is the better venue for jets and mets over Yankee giants. Also we just had David tyree nit long ago. Was hoping for more of a Harry carson bill Parcells

#26 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:25 PM

View Postbobbydmetfan, on 11 February 2016 - 06:32 PM, said:

Any more of the '69 Mets, or is that it?

Amos Otis just added today $20 one free inscription

#27 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:14 PM

View Postjpssports, on 12 February 2016 - 03:25 PM, said:

Amos Otis just added today $20 one free inscription

Great!

Thank You.

Keep up the good work.

#28 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:20 PM

As a life long Met fan, really looking forward to this show. These guys are up there in age, and this may be one of the last times for some of these guys doing shows, and for some collectors to get them. Hope there are a few more of the Miracle Mets coming..............

#29 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:26 PM

We just added Rodney Hampton for Saturday $29 any item free inscription.

#30 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:18 PM

We just added 1969 Met and 71 Pirates WSC Bob Johnson Sunday -$20 any item signed.

#31 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:11 PM

One of the few things I liked about the "old SHL community board" that's lacking greatly on this newer board is how people, yes more than one, would come on and review autograph shows after they attended them. For whatever reason that just doesn't go on here anymore. Sad.

#32 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:05 AM

I am one of the newer people to this board for the past couple years, I didn't realize that everyone used to comment on the show after they went to them. I will def make sure for the future I will comment on how the show is.... I should of definately have commented after last years atrocious gtsm show in new jersey what a joke that was. Did anyone end up going to this march show? I didn't go because the guest list was weak in my opinion of yankee players for a white plains show. Did the flyers for the show in april have anymore guests?

#33 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:16 PM

View Postreader, on 13 March 2016 - 08:11 PM, said:

One of the few things I liked about the "old SHL community board" that's lacking greatly on this newer board is how people, yes more than one, would come on and review autograph shows after they attended them. For whatever reason that just doesn't go on here anymore. Sad.

I only went on Sunday------have to work on Saturdays to pay for this habit------Good show for me, as I added 9 Mets to my latest project......

Jim McAndrew was his usual friendly self, and STILL has a great signature......as was Jerry Grote.

Jim Gosger paid a great compliment to the guys at JP's------------he said he loves coming here to do shows, because he gets treated first class all the way.

Choo Choo Coleman came out late, but as far as I can tell, stayed late......

Wayne Garrett cancelled, which was the only disappointing thing for me, on an otherwise great day........ Hopefully you guys can get him soon..............

Looking forward to April...........

#34 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:00 AM

this show should of been here on long island .... needed 5 of the mets on a 69 poster and i refuse to give them anything for mail order ever again 3 different times i have given them a piece and they have messed it up including either not getting coa`s or getting a fish coa on a carlton piece....

this should of been the show out here

with ryan retiring from signing i was really hoping they would get him out here but i guess not....

bring in some mets for the local show it is after all the biggest or sopoasto be the biggest on long osland so make it that way please and thank you

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users