SigningsHotline.com Forum: April JPs Hofstra Show - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

April JPs Hofstra Show

#21 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2016 - 03:30 PM

Forgot to mention how about Horace Clarke?

#22 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2016 - 03:39 PM

How about Ruben Amaro Sr. from nearby eastern Pa.?

#23 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:52 AM

View Postreader, on 25 February 2016 - 01:41 PM, said:

LINEUP TO BE ANNOUNCED IN FEBRUARY. Yeah, no, not so much.

Reader is still February - lol

Here are a few confirms for Hofstra, pricing and times to follow soon.

Eddie Murray
Frank Thomas - big hurt
Bruce Sutter
Carl Lewis - different name

More is coming should have more done this week.

#24 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:30 AM

You get a special dispensation, Ryan, because after I posted that I forgot it was a leap year so you get the 29th day today. Also it was a good reminder for me that I remembered because today is my moms 92nd birthday.

#25 User is offline   Yankeemike 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationGarfield, NJ

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:52 PM

View Postreader, on 29 February 2016 - 11:30 AM, said:

You get a special dispensation, Ryan, because after I posted that I forgot it was a leap year so you get the 29th day today. Also it was a good reminder for me that I remembered because today is my moms 92nd birthday.

Roger, technically isn't it her 23rd birthday?
On November 13, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place of residence; that request came from his wife. Deep down, he knew she was right, but he also knew that some day he would return to her. With nowhere else to go, he appeared at the home of his friend, Oscar Madison. Several years earlier, Madison's wife had thrown HIM out, requesting that HE never return. Can two divorced men share an apartment without driving each other crazy?

#26 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:31 AM

Some requests..........

Maury Wills

Len Barker

John Candelaria

Frank Robinson

Mets

Cliff Floyd

Ron Hunt

Jack Fisher

#27 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:40 PM

Al Kaline Al Kaline dang it

And Gossage is about to be a stiner exclusive

not everyone can get to white plains all the time so this show has to be huge to long island

granted the baseball hall of famers or coming together BUT as unseal it`s molly`s guys although they have not been here in a while and Sutter with the shl discount is a great price but where is Cox or Lasorta or even a reasonable Frank Robinson??? and can we say a one last Willie Mays day???

Football again as this is the long island national should have a good crop of names kind of like sun times show with all the 39 dollar guys give us a break on Montana rice and the over priced Bradshaw $200 per insc give me a break
get the older guys when did you have Sam Huff? Gino Marchetti? Leroy Kelly? Jim Otto before you can`t bring him due to his health... Y.A tittle and John Hannah .... there are plenty of names out there to do Football Justice

Hockey also plenty of guys the Islanders of course I don`t care if people are sick of hearing it but they have the last dynasty in hockey until you can win 4 or more in a row shut up and bow down to them they are all getting older also always want to start new things with them at 20 a guy or a freebie or 2 a lot of older hockey hall of famers also that are cheap to get

basketball Ewing and any new York world champs along with any hall of famers West seams to be touring the country and has Russell ever been to Hofstra???? or Pippen or Stockton <--- there is a tough one for you to get that would be impressive when living in Memphis in 2002 I got all but 6 guys Jorden-Ewing-R Wallace [ almost got thrown through a window] - Harrington- Garnett and John....

There are plenty to choose from out there Murry-Thomes and Sutter are a good start but where to go from here ..... Al Kaline that's where

#28 User is offline   Bozman26 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:24 PM

Agree with Brills 100% on the Islanders. Ditto Patrick Ewing

Also really hoping for some Yankees

#29 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 10 March 2016 - 10:33 AM

Ewing confirmed for the national in atlantic city along with abo9ut 80 others of course MORE THEN MOST are molly guys boggs flair Winfield the same people over and over again

BUT Namath will be there list is

THURSDAY 8/4

Harry Carson
Bucky Dent
Patrick Ewing
Ric Flair
Walt Frazier
Ron Guidry
Keith Hernandez
Larry Johnson
John Starks
Darryl Strawberry
Lawrence Taylor
Joe Theismann
Mike Torrez

FRIDAY 8/5

Wade Boggs
Jim Bunning
Dennis Eckersley
Rickey Henderson
Jim Kelly
Christian Laettner
Jim Rice
Curt Schilling
John Smoltz
Rod Carew
Joe Namath

Rocky Bleier
Rod Carew
Jack Ham
Reggie Jackson
Randy Johnson
Jack Lambert
Pedro Martinez
Joe Namath
Andy Pettitte
Mike Piazza
Cal Ripken
Mariano Rivera
Andy Russell
Dave Winfield

SUNDAY 8/7

Johnny Bench
Craig Biggio
Lou Brock
Roger Clemens
Bob Gibson
Tom Glavine
Al Kaline
Tim Raines
Ryne Sandberg
Ozzie Smith
Robin Yount

kinda impressive BUT we want guys at this show so lets get it in gear

#30 User is offline   GetsByBuckner 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:44 PM

The show on Sunday was great. Was disappointed that Wayne Garrett had to cancel, but the other Mets, specifically Choo Choo Coleman, were fantastic. Which brings me to my next point.

It would be great if you could possibly get a "reunion" of more 1962 Mets. There aren't too many still around, but enough to make a show with several of them. Players still around include: Roger Craig, Jim Hickman, Craig Anderson, Chris Cannizzaro, Felix Mantilla, Frank Thomas, Jay Hook, Joe Christopher, Sammy Taylor, Joe Pignatano, Ken MacKenzie, Ray Daviault, and some others.

Also, would love to see some 1964 Mets, their first year at Shea Stadium and some of the guys who played in the first game at Shea, such as Jack Fisher, Tim Harkness, Ron Hunt, George Altman, Larry Elliot, Amado Samuel, Al Moran, Larry Burright, John Stephenson, and Ed Bauta. I think that'd be a great and unique gathering.

Keep up the good work!

#31 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:25 AM

View PostGetsByBuckner, on 16 March 2016 - 02:44 PM, said:

The show on Sunday was great. Was disappointed that Wayne Garrett had to cancel, but the other Mets, specifically Choo Choo Coleman, were fantastic. Which brings me to my next point.

It would be great if you could possibly get a "reunion" of more 1962 Mets. There aren't too many still around, but enough to make a show with several of them. Players still around include: Roger Craig, Jim Hickman, Craig Anderson, Chris Cannizzaro, Felix Mantilla, Frank Thomas, Jay Hook, Joe Christopher, Sammy Taylor, Joe Pignatano, Ken MacKenzie, Ray Daviault, and some others.

Also, would love to see some 1964 Mets, their first year at Shea Stadium and some of the guys who played in the first game at Shea, such as Jack Fisher, Tim Harkness, Ron Hunt, George Altman, Larry Elliot, Amado Samuel, Al Moran, Larry Burright, John Stephenson, and Ed Bauta. I think that'd be a great and unique gathering.

Keep up the good work!

We just rescheduled and confirmed Wayne Garrett for White Plains May 1st. The reason why he did not come the past show was because the plane had a mechanical problem after take off and had to return to the airport, would have scared the you know what out of me. I just wanted to come out and tell everyone about the reschedule and also explain why he was not there. If you sent in any items to be signed we will get them signed at this show. ..... Thanks Jim

#32 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:11 PM

Jim, next time you're up at 3:25 in the morning could you add names to the Hofstra show? I know they won't be Yankees but I just want the line to move forward.

#33 User is offline   GetsByBuckner 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:26 PM

View Postreader, on 17 March 2016 - 12:11 PM, said:

Jim, next time you're up at 3:25 in the morning could you add names to the Hofstra show? I know they won't be Yankees but I just want the line to move forward.

They added Willie McGee and Ozzie Smith...no Yankees, no Mets...

#34 User is offline   85yanks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:43 PM

$50 for Willie McGee? Really? I wonder if he'll sell as many public tickets as Cam Neely did at that price.

#35 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:46 PM

View PostGetsByBuckner, on 17 March 2016 - 12:26 PM, said:

They added Willie McGee and Ozzie Smith...no Yankees, no Mets...

Willie McGee was drafted by the Yankees....LOL

The first 2 players for May are listed.................

Sunday, May 1st

Wayne Garrett------FREE Guest!

Art Shamsky

Thanks guys.

#36 User is offline   85yanks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:51 PM

I hear people complaining all the time about the prices being inflated up in Cooperstown on HOF weekend. Ozzie Smith and Eddie Murray are actually higher at this show than Cooperstown.

#37 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:21 PM

Ya I think my trip is going to be to csa in virginia for april. I live in by cooperstown ny and I would rather get the hall of famers jp's is putting up at this show, and at cooperstown they are cheaper than on here. Kind of bummed there still isn't any marquee yankees this show and the past couple shows.

#38 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:42 PM

I look at the lineup so far and think to myself that in another post somewhere you guys stated you'd only bring in Yankees if it meant fiscal sense for you to do so. You think guys like Spencer basketball, John Rocker, Carl Lewis and Willie McGhee are money makers? WOW. Look I'll be there for the tables because I'm back into cards AGAIN so it's nice to know I can look around without having to lug items to be autographed.

#39 User is offline   Chiefgreg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:07 AM

Never understood why New York area shows have never done a show with players who played for both the Yankees and the Mets. That way, you'd get fans from both teams and it wouldn't be a Yankees or a Mets show specifically. I'm thinking that some of the following players would get me there:

John Olerud
LaTroy Hawkins
Curtis Granderson
Bartolo Colon
Rey Sanchez
Terrence Long
Ryan Thompson
Kenny Rogers (probably never get him)
Dick Tidrow (probably never get him)
Chris Young
Kelly Johnson
Xavier Nady
David Aardsma
Josias Manzanillo
Buddy Carlisle
Dale Murray (probably never get him)
Tim Leary
Tim Burke

#40 User is offline   MrJeter2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:20 PM

View PostChiefgreg, on 18 March 2016 - 11:07 AM, said:

Never understood why New York area shows have never done a show with players who played for both the Yankees and the Mets. That way, you'd get fans from both teams and it wouldn't be a Yankees or a Mets show specifically. I'm thinking that some of the following players would get me there:

John Olerud
LaTroy Hawkins
Curtis Granderson
Bartolo Colon
Rey Sanchez
Terrence Long
Ryan Thompson
Kenny Rogers (probably never get him)
Dick Tidrow (probably never get him)
Chris Young
Kelly Johnson
Xavier Nady
David Aardsma
Josias Manzanillo
Buddy Carlisle
Dale Murray (probably never get him)
Tim Leary
Tim Burke

Mike Stanton (the pitcher) is another name I'd like to see surface again!

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users