SigningsHotline.com Forum: The East Coast National - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The East Coast National

#1 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

Flyer at the Spring Fever Show for the big show in August. The East Coast National.............

Football Hall of Famers:

Orlando Pace
Marvin Harrison
Kevin Greene
Earl Campbell

Baseball:

Manny Ramirez
Pedro Martinez
Dwight Gooden

Basketball:

Bernard King

Free Guest:

Gary Peters

Pretty good start.........

#2 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 30 April 2016 - 03:43 PM

Good keep the football hall of famers coming. I`m going to canton So I can keep my options open price wise. Only bad thing is its the next weekend I think. Harrison and Greene will keep a price on. No prices are listed yet I guess.

Pedro scares me as to what his $$$ might be. Have an authentic Mets jersey I need done BUT would need what 5 insc on the thing to do it right.

#3 User is offline   BronxLou 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:36 PM

Couldn't make it today to white plains as I was in jersey at a car dealership for tino Martinez . Very well run with 2 graphs per person for tino. But I am looking forward to this show for a couple of the football players. Next up for me is Steiner for goose next week.

#4 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:23 PM

I'll see u there! Going for Goose at steiner next week as well

#5 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:33 PM

I can't wait to see who the $ 5 guys on Friday will be

#6 User is offline   BronxLou 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:20 AM

View PostDjbNYG5692, on 30 April 2016 - 09:23 PM, said:

I'll see u there! Going for Goose at steiner next week as well

Nice , been waiting for goose to resurface . And it's a good price for him.

#7 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 01 May 2016 - 09:00 PM

Goose is a stiner exclusive now also

#8 User is offline   ThePilluh 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:30 PM

Any shot at getting Bobby Cox? Seems like he has not done an appearance since his Induction year.

#9 User is offline   Yankeemike 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationGarfield, NJ

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:34 PM

How about Pepi? You used to have him all the time. Or Fritz Peterson, so we can go grab some oils after the show
On November 13, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place of residence; that request came from his wife. Deep down, he knew she was right, but he also knew that some day he would return to her. With nowhere else to go, he appeared at the home of his friend, Oscar Madison. Several years earlier, Madison's wife had thrown HIM out, requesting that HE never return. Can two divorced men share an apartment without driving each other crazy?

#10 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:09 PM

Players listed on the website today, including............

Duke Carmel---Mets/Yankees $5. He is part of the $5 Friday guests.

Rusty Staub

Jim Perry

Pricing & times listed for a few players so far.

Thanks for both Jim Perry & Rusty Staub. Need them on a few pieces. Looking forward to more baseball guys......keep up the good work.

#11 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:03 PM

Gooden free???? really and Jim Perry for free? ok has caught my attention have to look up Carmel to see what's the deal with him...

#12 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:18 PM

figures has changed gooden which I knew had to be impossible to be free I think I said this also about Gaylord Perry some time back but was told noooo don't worry he is and then low and behold "he" canceled which happens of course but has now been a few years and not rebooked as free WHY?

Now I will be yelled as by what's his face that I am complaining I`m sure BUT I`m just wondering why...

At least I`m not going to worry about the drive on Sunday now. Due to the Gooden issue unless a Lasorta shows I`m not going to go. Saturday is a good chance depending on pricing for a few guys. It is not hard to list someone correctly but this seams to happen often along with multi cancelations...

This is normally a good show a lot of good dealers... staff is always helpful and friendly and line move quickly. Have never written anything bad about this show... I guess it is just the booking agent I have issues with as that aspect is ALWAYS a problem. fix that and this would be one of the top noch events on the east coast.....

this gooden issue being stuffed down out throat is so old I don't have an issue him being here but with the `69 mets show in 09 and Cooperstown this year has no reason to be there....

anyway said my piece will wait to be yelled at in the future triple check before you list it is not that tough.I know putting on an event is not that easy but you make it tougher on you by being sloppy.

This will be a good event I'm sure as always

#13 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

To cut him off at the pass I will again say I know it is hard to put on an event I was to have private signing with Goose everything was set up 100 cards only at $30 a card or $28 for 3 or more then low and behold stiner has the low price on him which knocked out my signing. I was told his price was wrong and it was dents price but they had to honor it. was a shame was working on an old-timers day signing Mr Levy has come back and told me I can do more then cards with goose now but I don`t have enough time to sell by the 12th. also could do several other Yankees for that weekend Rivers Cone Larson among others BUT again no time to sell before the event.

So a great opportunity has been screwed up because a promoter screwed up which hurts the hobby and the collectors. unlike the big time promoters that must make $$$ over $$$ me I just want to do some signings on my own for the fun of it not to make the big money.... when you can get 30% off an item and the promoter still make a good profit is upsetting to me... the Forrest Green price of $99 with fanatics for example ubserd and I need him so badly but will have to pass wait till next year I guess.... spoke with Molly about Johnson and Piazza and learned a little more about their pricing so I`m not going to complain about her.

J,P`s always have a few free guys have to give them props for that. I thought Manny R was at this event I thought I saw it somewhere I must be mistaken... so we wait to see what else becomes of this event with bookings and for Sunday...

#14 User is offline   MrJeter2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:04 PM

View Postbrilis2016, on 26 May 2016 - 01:48 PM, said:

To cut him off at the pass I will again say I know it is hard to put on an event I was to have private signing with Goose everything was set up 100 cards only at $30 a card or $28 for 3 or more then low and behold stiner has the low price on him which knocked out my signing. I was told his price was wrong and it was dents price but they had to honor it. was a shame was working on an old-timers day signing Mr Levy has come back and told me I can do more then cards with goose now but I don`t have enough time to sell by the 12th. also could do several other Yankees for that weekend Rivers Cone Larson among others BUT again no time to sell before the event.

So a great opportunity has been screwed up because a promoter screwed up which hurts the hobby and the collectors. unlike the big time promoters that must make $$$ over $$$ me I just want to do some signings on my own for the fun of it not to make the big money.... when you can get 30% off an item and the promoter still make a good profit is upsetting to me... the Forrest Green price of $99 with fanatics for example ubserd and I need him so badly but will have to pass wait till next year I guess.... spoke with Molly about Johnson and Piazza and learned a little more about their pricing so I`m not going to complain about her.

J,P`s always have a few free guys have to give them props for that. I thought Manny R was at this event I thought I saw it somewhere I must be mistaken... so we wait to see what else becomes of this event with bookings and for Sunday...

Brillis, I never understand your rambling...LOL

#15 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:17 PM

I try thou ----- go`s and stands in the corner

#16 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:32 AM

hi jimmy good start with duke carmel...played for the mets and Yankees...I have a suggestion for a guy who played for both......rob gardner

#17 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:20 PM

View Postbrilis2016, on 26 May 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

figures has changed gooden which I knew had to be impossible to be free I think I said this also about Gaylord Perry some time back but was told noooo don't worry he is and then low and behold "he" canceled which happens of course but has now been a few years and not rebooked as free WHY?

Now I will be yelled as by what's his face that I am complaining I`m sure BUT I`m just wondering why...

At least I`m not going to worry about the drive on Sunday now. Due to the Gooden issue unless a Lasorta shows I`m not going to go. Saturday is a good chance depending on pricing for a few guys. It is not hard to list someone correctly but this seams to happen often along with multi cancelations...

This is normally a good show a lot of good dealers... staff is always helpful and friendly and line move quickly. Have never written anything bad about this show... I guess it is just the booking agent I have issues with as that aspect is ALWAYS a problem. fix that and this would be one of the top noch events on the east coast.....

this gooden issue being stuffed down out throat is so old I don't have an issue him being here but with the `69 mets show in 09 and Cooperstown this year has no reason to be there....

anyway said my piece will wait to be yelled at in the future triple check before you list it is not that tough.I know putting on an event is not that easy but you make it tougher on you by being sloppy.

This will be a good event I'm sure as always

Brillis,

Let me answer you about Perry, he has now doubled his price and there is no way we can give him away for free, it's a shame because we have worked so many times in the past with him.
If you remember I tried to get him for the last Hofstra show and I stated that his price doubled in the past.
When he cancelled a few shows back at Hofstra is was because the Giants were going to the World Series and he works for the Giants. We had him shortly after in White Plains.

Not yelling just filling in the facts.

#18 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:21 PM

View PostYankeemike, on 20 May 2016 - 03:34 PM, said:

How about Pepi? You used to have him all the time. Or Fritz Peterson, so we can go grab some oils after the show

Pepitone will be coming on Friday August 19. $5 any item

#19 User is offline   BronxLou 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:07 AM

Wow brills you need to smoke a fatty. It's not that serious . Trust me it REALLY isn't that serious. UNITAS REALLY???????? Stop lol just stop .

And you have to post perry's address??? Are you going to draw a angry face in the letter ? This is a freaking hobby get over it.

#20 User is offline   barris 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:43 AM

I personally can relate to let down like Brilis....but not to the extent he is...we all are passionate about this hobby...some more then others...

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users