SigningsHotline.com Forum: The East Coast National - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The East Coast National

#21 User is offline   85yanks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:54 AM

I wonder if Perry will be able to comprehend the letter better than I can comprehend these posts. Where did you learn how to write?

#22 User is offline   nydre78 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:44 AM

I always need a short nap after reading his posts

#23 User is offline   BronxLou 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:19 PM

I actually like brills. I enjoy reading most of his post . Not all but most . He cracks me up most of the time . But other times he just rambles on and I'm like brills please stop . Your going way to far with this . But I guess that's brills . Lmao

#24 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:21 PM

I'm just frustrated guys I know I get upset at times I`ll try to tone it down but no the letter will be to the point he should honor his contract and show up for events that's all....

#25 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:22 PM

Hello Everyone,

Here is a different name for you just confirmed him today. Perfect game pitcher Denny Martinez. We are thinking Sunday and his price will be $29 any item and $10 per inscription. He is a new name for us and has not been around.

#26 User is offline   85yanks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:04 PM

How about bringing back Mike Witt to go along with him. And Dallas Braden or the recently retired Phil Humber

#27 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:37 PM

Question to the powers that be.... in 1964 topps put out a rookie card with both Steve Dillon and Ron Locke. I have written them and gotten several items for free signed by both including the rookie card both are open to doing an event is it possible to have both at Hofstra in the winter? they would not cost much Obscure mets and if you can get copys of the card I don't know how that works you should do good. also travel is nothing Dillon in Bladwin and Locke in R.I. .......

and if you want to talk a step further Amado Samuel who I have also written and spoken to on the phone would do an event I have gotten a card and ball done need a mini...

all 3 were 1964 mets add a Kranpool and an Al Jackson and even a Chris Cannizzarino who is living and a George Altmen who did something somewhere a while back and Frank Thomas and you have a decent 64 mets start 8 guys

a lot of this team is around Fisher-- Hook -- Cisco -- Sutherland--Hunt --Stallard--Hickmen and the list go`s on

this was the first team to play in Shea right? what a nice seat back that would make

well that's my 7 1/2 cents :)

#28 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:26 PM

Everyone,

We just added Dallas Green to the show for Saturday, former Met and Yankee Manager and 80 wsc with the Phillies. A new name for us, he wil be a collector corner name for $20 and a free inscription.

Dennis Eckersly has also been added for Saturday

Working on more names

Thanks
Jim

#29 User is offline   Simms4882 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2016 - 07:49 PM

View Postjpssports, on 05 June 2016 - 05:26 PM, said:

Everyone,

We just added Dallas Green to the show for Saturday, former Met and Yankee Manager and 80 wsc with the Phillies. A new name for us, he wil be a collector corner name for $20 and a free inscription.

Dennis Eckersly has also been added for Saturday

Working on more names

Thanks
Jim

I saw Manny Ramirez was listed as a guest on here and on MAB's site but it hasn't been posted on the nyshows site, is he a confirmed guest?

#30 User is offline   Bozman26 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:20 AM

Guys

Any chance for Ryan Thompson? He played for both the Mets and the Yankees and was a 2000 WS champ. Might make a good "collectors corner" guest

#31 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:17 PM

View PostBozman26, on 08 June 2016 - 06:20 AM, said:

Guys

Any chance for Ryan Thompson? He played for both the Mets and the Yankees and was a 2000 WS champ. Might make a good "collectors corner" guest

I'd like to see Ryan Thompson myself. A couple of other Mets/Yankees too..........Daryl Boston & Tony Clark.

Also, any chance of Ron Hunt? First Mets player to start in the All-Star game.

#32 User is offline   MrJeter2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

Darryl Boston coaches with the White Sox. He appeared with MAB at the Yankee January show a few winters back (2014?)

#33 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 17 June 2016 - 04:28 AM

View PostMrJeter2, on 16 June 2016 - 05:29 PM, said:

Darryl Boston coaches with the White Sox. He appeared with MAB at the Yankee January show a few winters back (2014?)

Thanks

#34 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 18 June 2016 - 07:01 PM

can we get prices please on Pace Harrison and Campbell .... come on guys if you have them booked you have to have prices Csa the National and Canton is all before this event if you want people to put aside money for these guys then we need prices please....

#35 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:29 PM

my money is on mollie being difficult with the prices.....jimmy and brian proably want lower prices...its like this at every jp show with mab s clients

#36 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:33 PM

are these Molly guys? pace should be about pace 39/49 Campbell around 49/79 and Harrison around 79/99 anything higher I would pass .....77777 no more then $100 to put on my poster w/insc that's all I can do

#37 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2016 - 09:09 AM

Campbell is usually $ 99..pace is $ 69

#38 User is offline   85yanks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2016 - 10:19 AM

It's a recurring theme. MAB prices players that are new to the hobby or have not been active in the hobby for a while almost always at higher pricing than they should be. See Artis Gilmore, Cam Neely, Jo Jo White, Spencer Haywood etc. They were all priced too high and did poorly with the public at the shows they were at. Unfortunately a lot of times, this leads to them not wanting to do any more events. I can't recall the last time I paid the prices for any of these type guests. And the sad part is I wanted many of them but not at anywhere near the asking price. I suspect this will occur with some of these guests as well. Bernard King hasn't been around for a while. He's basically a $30 type guest but I suspect he will be priced at double that and sell poorly. Personally, I wish JPs would stop bringing in MAB-supplied guests as the only guests that are ever priced well are the ones JPs brings in from elsewhere.

#39 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:33 PM

my Question is how can Guy bring in 10 hall of famers at $20 each but no one else can? Gilmore is $30 at CSA so I'm going to jump on him... but yea all we can do is wait and by then everyone's $$$ are gone and reviews of the show will be bad.....

we need a monthly event here on long island like molly used to do in Jersey....

#40 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:41 PM

bing is also $29 at CSA so not to bad King should be $30 but he won`t be as we know hopefully close to it I would get 2 at $30

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users