SigningsHotline.com Forum: jan show - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

jan show

#41 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:22 PM

when is the last time Jon Matlack or Pat Zachery both roy`s and former Mets? sat guest :) works for me

#42 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:30 PM

View Postbrilis2016, on 10 December 2016 - 09:22 PM, said:

when is the last time Jon Matlack or Pat Zachery both roy`s and former Mets? sat guest :) works for me

JP's had them both at the same Hofstra Show April, 2015.

#43 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:57 AM

2015 where was I dam o well missed that go around will write Jon tonight he agreed to a mini Zac is different o well maybe they will be around in about 2018

#44 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:20 AM

maybe they can both appear at white plains.in 2017

#45 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:10 PM

would be nice but it would be to soon. from a $$$ point to jps but 2018 would be good if possible.....

you have all of these 69 mets you always bring in to white plains can Hofstra get a few? need..

Seaver ---- ha
martin
shamsky
dicarlo
bswell

and the minor guys that were on the roster in the year and not the playoffs.... kooz is not getting younger

#46 User is offline   GetsByBuckner 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:31 PM

View Postbrilis2016, on 11 December 2016 - 02:10 PM, said:

would be nice but it would be to soon. from a $$$ point to jps but 2018 would be good if possible.....

you have all of these 69 mets you always bring in to white plains can Hofstra get a few? need..

Seaver ---- ha
martin
shamsky
dicarlo
bswell

and the minor guys that were on the roster in the year and not the playoffs.... kooz is not getting younger

Agreed on Jerry Koosman...the signature is already shaky and he is not getting younger as pointed out. Missed him in January 2015 in WP. Would love Martin, Gasper, Boswell and Gentry, but I'm not convinced any of them are going to show up again. JPRS did pretty well in WP with the 69 Mets last March, and with the follow up Garrett/Shamsky a month or so later...maybe they could convince the hold outs with a few extra $$$.

While on the subject of older Mets, Ron Hunt would be great. He has not been around in a while. Tommy Davis was booked and cancelled last year. How about a reschedule? And the 73 Mets, while not champs, hold a special spot. Maybe some of those guys could be considered (Buzz Capra, Don Hahn, George Theodore, the elusive George Stone).

Lastly, don't hold your breath for Pat Zachry at least for a while. He was in a terrible car accident right before Thanksgiving that killed his wife. Believe he is fine physically, but emotionally? Best to Pat. If we are going down the road of pitchers for the lousy Mets teams, Craig Swan would be cool.

#47 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:53 PM

id like to see pete falcone and Charlie puleo

#48 User is offline   bonafyde 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:33 PM

Bring Mariano back PLEASE... Need him on at least two items maybe 3. How bought Brosius? Yankee WS MVP show👍

#49 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:54 PM

Marino GTSM exclusive $300 plus with an insc uuugh and I need him also but that is just a lot to pay trying to find excuses for a Bradshaw with the insc being over $400

#50 User is offline   bonafyde 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:32 PM

Not Dan Marino... Mariano Rivera. JPs has had him in the past. Would love to see him back.

#51 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:04 PM

added Lilly and some boxers.... turning into a bigger show then I thought.. I have to go on Saturday so hopefully will meet several of you out there.. I will be moving slow so will be able to figure out who I am right away I'm sure......

Montana conflicted need him on my poster/print but for $25 can get a full size helmet signed which I also need.....

but have to get reed , Stenerud and maybe a Little mini as I can`t afford another full size have to start the TK`s here soon....

Horning has made me %#$@ list along with Campbell as neither will sign the MVP insc which makes zero sense

#52 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:07 PM

so there you go jimmy you got some on my $$$`s busy 2 months.. you the tom orr signings and raiderfest ... dam then csa and sun times... not counting the tiny events sorry molly no room for you anywhere .....

#53 User is offline   SKVU 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:28 AM

View PostGetsByBuckner, on 11 December 2016 - 02:31 PM, said:

Agreed on Jerry Koosman...the signature is already shaky and he is not getting younger as pointed out. Missed him in January 2015 in WP. Would love Martin, Gasper, Boswell and Gentry, but I'm not convinced any of them are going to show up again. JPRS did pretty well in WP with the 69 Mets last March, and with the follow up Garrett/Shamsky a month or so later...maybe they could convince the hold outs with a few extra $$$.

While on the subject of older Mets, Ron Hunt would be great. He has not been around in a while. Tommy Davis was booked and cancelled last year. How about a reschedule? And the 73 Mets, while not champs, hold a special spot. Maybe some of those guys could be considered (Buzz Capra, Don Hahn, George Theodore, the elusive George Stone).

Lastly, don't hold your breath for Pat Zachry at least for a while. He was in a terrible car accident right before Thanksgiving that killed his wife. Believe he is fine physically, but emotionally? Best to Pat. If we are going down the road of pitchers for the lousy Mets teams, Craig Swan would be cool.

Would definitely like to see Capra. Same with Hunt. I had not heard that about Zachry. If that is the case, then peace and condolences to him and his family. That has to be incredibly difficult.

#54 User is offline   gzman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:17 AM

That is the case with Zachary...rolled his pick up...his wife was not wearing a seat belt, he was...

#55 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:51 AM

still growing D Dawson added and E Bethea

#56 User is offline   gzman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:33 AM

they should run a multi ticket discount for these footballers...a lot to choose from..with the higher prices they should be able to fund a multi purchase discount...hopefully weather holds out, it is a lot of signers

#57 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:28 PM

would be nice pick 3 for $100 excluding Montana ..... they don`t have 3 cowboys or chiefs or broncos that is what makes it tough on them to do this ....

#58 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:29 PM

I would take Horning little and reed

#59 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip