SigningsHotline.com Forum: march show - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

march show

#1 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

Laurence taylor..only name announced

#2 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

Silverback asked me who I though would be a good guest to bring in for the next event that is simple\

Strahan would be HUGE .....

Chris Carter
Ron Mix
Jim Taylor
Ron Wolf
Bill Polin
Gino Marchetti
Forrest Gregg
Joe Schmidt
Leroy Kelly

There 10 names some expensive guys and some older cheap guys some I don`t even need Just none have been around in a loooooooooong time..... or never at all

#3 User is offline   SKVU 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

View Postbrilis2016, on 15 January 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

Silverback asked me who I though would be a good guest to bring in for the next event that is simple\

Strahan would be HUGE .....

Chris Carter
Ron Mix
Jim Taylor
Ron Wolf
Bill Polin
Gino Marchetti
Forrest Gregg
Joe Schmidt
Leroy Kelly

There 10 names some expensive guys and some older cheap guys some I don`t even need Just none have been around in a loooooooooong time..... or never at all

Strahan would be awesome. I'd be stunned if they could pull that off. He would probably cost a fortune and his schedule must be incredibly difficult to accommodate.

#4 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

View PostSKVU, on 15 January 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

Strahan would be awesome. I'd be stunned if they could pull that off. He would probably cost a fortune and his schedule must be incredibly difficult to accommodate.

On a Saturday not during Football season and he lives in the tri-state area??? he should be around the question would be if he would want to do it or not

I would start a NY Giamts helmet if he did show... in fact I would do a ball the helmet and my print.... that's all I would really ever need well a jersey also I guess

#5 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:39 PM

Tim Raines was added today..........

#6 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

where do you see that?

#7 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:58 PM

If Vladimir Guerrero gets in it would be great to see time Raines Andre Dawson and Vladimir Guerrero all doing a show. And say have Harry carson or bill Parcells or both with Lawrence I'd be signing up big time. Expos sunday giants saturday would be legit sprinkle in a Yankee or mets player and that's a fantastic show

#8 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:03 PM

when is announcement? should be very soon now for hof

#9 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:53 PM

View Postbrilis2016, on 16 January 2017 - 07:03 PM, said:

when is announcement? should be very soon now for hof

This Wednesday, 6pm our time.

With both JP's and MAB both having Tim Raines after the HOF announcement it's almost a lock that Raines goes in.

#10 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

that's what I was thinking.... and just think what for 6 years he was free as one of the mangers that played against the L.I. Ducks..... well he should not ball all that much at least.....

#11 User is offline   bambam 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

View Postreader, on 16 January 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

This Wednesday, 6pm our time.

With both JP's and MAB both having Tim Raines after the HOF announcement it's almost a lock that Raines goes in.

I guess he got better this year since he hasn't gotten in in previous years but will get in now. That's always been a pet peeve of mine. Either you're a HOFer or you're not. You weren't last year but you are now. Ridiculous.

#12 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:58 PM

The HOF has completely lost its way from its intended purpose as was set out in its charter. The greatest of the great? That almost went out the window after the initial class was inducted in 1936. Bam, I have two pet peeves (actually more but for the sake of brevity we'll go with two). 1) The HOF needs to divest itself of a minimum of 75% of the players in there as of today. The Old Timers Committees in all their forms have destroyed the place for all time. The additions put in by the Negro League Committees are at best political correctness and at worst a terrible idea. 2) A player should have two years to be voted in and then forgotten. In the extra eight years he gets no more base hit, no more shutouts and no more awards.
Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, Red Schoendienst, Bill Mazeroski. Hmmm, which two don't belong with the other two?

#13 User is offline   bambam 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:26 PM

View Postreader, on 16 January 2017 - 09:58 PM, said:

The HOF has completely lost its way from its intended purpose as was set out in its charter. The greatest of the great? That almost went out the window after the initial class was inducted in 1936. Bam, I have two pet peeves (actually more but for the sake of brevity we'll go with two). 1) The HOF needs to divest itself of a minimum of 75% of the players in there as of today. The Old Timers Committees in all their forms have destroyed the place for all time. The additions put in by the Negro League Committees are at best political correctness and at worst a terrible idea. 2) A player should have two years to be voted in and then forgotten. In the extra eight years he gets no more base hit, no more shutouts and no more awards.
Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, Red Schoendienst, Bill Mazeroski. Hmmm, which two don't belong with the other two?

Totally agree on all counts. For players in the last 50 or so years, I have my own method to determine who's a HOFer. Although not 100% foolproof, it's a pretty good gauge. I ask my 81 year old mother who knows nothing about baseball if she's ever heard of the player. Johnny Bench, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, Sandy Koufax she's heard of. Red Schoendienst, Bill Mazeroski nope.

#14 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:43 PM

well Molly should be happy Raines $$$$$ just went WAY up for the next few shows

#15 User is offline   85yanks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

Requests

Gary Reasons
Pepper Johnson
Andy Headen
Robbie Jones

#16 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

jp s website has more names listed

sat
jay alford free
howard cross
stephen baker
joe greene
dave casper

sun

dennis eckersly
phil niekro
mark grace

#17 User is offline   gzman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

I sure hope there are some roll backs at this show...Eck is in Chicago the following week with rollback pricing...MAB is booking him both places....JPs give us a reason to get Eck...and, interesting having Knucksie at this show after he was just at MAB..so, price will matter...
anyone get the email from Steiner for the new Stat Balls...the fruits of the renewed relationship between Steiner and MAB

#18 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:14 AM

Green is pretty huge for me very pleased and casper also need both was sending helmet to sun times but he is reasonable here then wooo hooo plus need the photo`s I wonder how tough he will be with mom and the teddy pic ... I guess as long as she does not ware a coke shirt she should be fine

Jimmy can you get 1 more HOF Steeler for this event? maybe Blount? and then bring Lambert to Hofstra .... needed eck there dang it as sundays are almost impossible for me and march is brutal as it is ...

#19 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:23 AM

I like the Dave Casper add. Just not enough for me so far to attend. If they were giants players say like Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora or Brandon Jacobs I would seriously consider it. Baseball hall of famers I already have as well and like the previous posts said very recently. Going to be tough for me to make this event in anyway probably sadly. The wife's due date for our first baby is March 3rd

#20 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

Requests for this show, or the next couple if possible...........

Joe Morgan
Jim Palmer
Willie Wilson
Al Leiter

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users