SigningsHotline.com Forum: march show - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

march show

#141 User is offline   gzman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:54 AM

Tim, thanks for bringing all you do to this board-your thoughts, insights, attitude, and, enthusiasm are great assets that everyone here should be very thankful for. Great support for your fellow collectors is always appreciated.

#142 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

whatever I will no longer comment to Tim he has shown he can not just let things go and has proved he is the spelling police so he can say whatever he wants I will go about what I do and no longer deal with this childishness with him

#143 User is offline   Mr. Signings 

• Administrator
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationBeautiful Litchfield Hills

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:47 PM

View Postbrilis2016, on 25 February 2017 - 02:49 PM, said:

whatever I will no longer comment to Tim he has shown he can not just let things go and has proved he is the spelling police so he can say whatever he wants I will go about what I do and no longer deal with this childishness with him

I don't think Tim said anything malicious. Coming from a military man it almost sounded like "tough love". Few of us know each other outside of this board. Spelling mistakes (of which I make many) and grammatical errors (which is even worse for me because I don't even realize I make them) make a lasting impression on the forum just as a swishy handshake would in a face to face meeting. I think just taking 30 seconds to re-read your posts before clicking the button would knock out 90% of the errors. My 2 cents.

#144 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

you were there when I met Molly remember ? I used to scream at her but when we met we got along right away.....

there is zero reason to just complain about misspelled word like your the spelling police he is doing it on purpose and I have asked him it stop.

you run the site. any further issues with him I would consider harassment. And I respectfully ask you to step in.

#145 User is offline   BronxLou 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:58 PM

Seriously brills it doesn't have to get that. Harassment on a autograph forum ??

#146 User is offline   chopper31 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationGrand Island, NY

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:21 PM

Posted Image

#147 User is offline   Mr. Signings 

• Administrator
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationBeautiful Litchfield Hills

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

Guys, I am not running a kindergarten class. Let's all tighten up our panties and stick to discussing the hobby.

#148 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:47 PM

that would be fine with me.... lets all get back to collecting and not complaining about a misspelled word or anything else

#149 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:50 PM

View PostBronxLou, on 26 February 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

Seriously brills it doesn't have to get that. Harassment on a autograph forum ??

have asked him to stop how many times? at some point when a person berates you over and over again what is it called?

hopefully with Howard saying just get back to the hobby it is done and over with.... and that is what we can get back to doing

#150 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:51 PM

I will be at this event Saturday only hoping to see a few there

#151 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

Jimmy I love the fact that you are bringing in all these older football hall of famers but can you please now just add some that are hall of famers and not hall of fame and roy and mvp exc exc as I'm pulling my hair out and I don't have much now as $$$ are rough for this month.,,,,

the Charlie Taylor was nice and I went to 3 targets to find the right football well the ones I get then I get home and look him up all happy and realize he was a ROY uuuggghhhh then checked others and saw Lenny Moore is a ROY UUGHHHH not up to date with the older guys like that,

so please add a Culp or Largent or Whrile would make sense would it not to pull money into your pocket instead of sun times "fanatics" just a suggestion

#152 User is offline   gzman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:14 AM

View Postbrilis2016, on 01 March 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

Jimmy I love the fact that you are bringing in all these older football hall of famers but can you please now just add some that are hall of famers and not hall of fame and roy and mvp exc exc as I'm pulling my hair out and I don't have much now as $$$ are rough for this month.,,,,

the Charlie Taylor was nice and I went to 3 targets to find the right football well the ones I get then I get home and look him up all happy and realize he was a ROY uuuggghhhh then checked others and saw Lenny Moore is a ROY UUGHHHH not up to date with the older guys like that,

so please add a Culp or Largent or Whrile would make sense would it not to pull money into your pocket instead of sun times "fanatics" just a suggestion

Brillis, I think a player having more accolades/awards and more reasosn for inscriptions is a good business decision by the promoter..would love to see Largent, Campbell with similar roll back pricing as Fanatics at future WP show, though...

#153 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:26 PM

it is just that it is march and 7 shows going on at one time well 6 and a major auction for me only so many $$$ to go around everywhere

did not mind taylor thou needed a football will try for 2

#154 User is offline   BronxLou 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:30 PM

Got my joe green 16x20 photo in the mail today. So ready to get that signed next week. Tomorrow is the big event wrestling show. I'll be adding about 8 or so 1980's wrestlers to my collection.

#155 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:52 PM

like to double check on something.

with Joe it is ONLY Hall of Fame that is free right? not 1 free insc. so Roy would so $50 on it`s own?

#156 User is offline   MrJeter2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:22 AM

With the White Plains May show being moved up to April 21-23, when should we expect to see autograph signers revealed? Only about 7 weeks away.

#157 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

ok If it snows badly I will not be able to make it to this event....... if not I will be there about 11 or so and wearing a hockey jersey and most likely a KNICKS jacket and Jets hat.... ya I`m pitiful I guess but LOYAL to my teams I'm not a magic cubs fan because they won

#158 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:53 AM

#%@#$ snow about 2 inches here already dam itt

#159 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:40 PM

I have to cancel >,< not happy at all ... needed the casper and guy on my print more then anything else and the footballs done of all the hall of famers.... all this time and I can`t do anything and cause I live so far out on long island I can`t get to anyone to help...... so upsetting..

Jimmy good luck on the event NO CANCELATIONS :)

and please get me some more islanders for Hofstra and maybe a football hall of famer or 2 ...

DAMM ITT >,<

#160 User is offline   Bats 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

Brills 2 inches of snow doesn't seem like much... you should be used to that, no?!?!?

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users