SigningsHotline.com Forum: march show - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

march show

#181 User is offline   BronxLou 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:58 AM

Dontrelle willis cancelled

#182 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

I have seen the bad MF inse yesterday in an auction they are out there very different that's for sure ... have seen also gossage balls signed with f-boston written out.. I guess people just want something different

hope all went well today needed to be there for eck maybe he will be at Hofstra in the fall as I don't think he was been there in a long time.....

another day of cancelation not that wills was on my list BUT he is on others shame shame

anyone get Jennie? how was she? she was on my list....

well next on my in person list is Olga Korbet and Terry Bradshaw back and forth from GTSM and Chiller like last year

#183 User is offline   chopper31 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationGrand Island, NY

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

View Postbrilis2016, on 12 March 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

I have seen the bad MF inse yesterday in an auction they are out there very different that's for sure ... have seen also gossage balls signed with f-boston written out.. I guess people just want something different

My thought is, if I am going to pay extra for an inscription, I want something unique.

Paying an extra $25 - $100 for the same thing everyone else has, is not my style. In fact, I pretty much refuse to do it out of principle.

Like I said above, LT was the only time I ever paid for an inscription, and I came up with my own phrase (which of course got modified). I also have a Miami Sharks LT helmet, with the name of the character he played as an inscription.

Any other items I have that have inscriptions on, were included with the autograph fee. Mostly HOF inscriptions, and a few Pro Bowl ones. If the guys don't want to tout their past accomplishments for free, I can certainly live without them. A signature is unique to the individual, writing a few abreviated words underneath it are not, and for me personally I don't see a justification in paying the fee 99% of the time, so I don't...

#184 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:40 PM

brills chiller theatre show and the gtsm show are on different weekends

chiller is on 4/21 - 4/23
gtsm is on 4/28 -4/30

#185 User is offline   gzman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:07 PM

hope all went well today needed to be there for eck maybe he will be at Hofstra in the fall as I don't think he was been there in a long time.....

another day of cancelation not that wills was on my list BUT he is on others shame shame

well next on my in person list is Olga Korbet and Terry Bradshaw back and forth from GTSM and Chiller like last year

Brillis, get Eck at HOF..best price there for oversized flats..all flats 49 dollars

#186 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

View Postanswerman, on 12 March 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

brills chiller theatre show and the gtsm show are on different weekends

chiller is on 4/21 - 4/23
gtsm is on 4/28 -4/30

wow was actually working out plans yesterday as they are right down the road from each other ..... looked at it wrong that's how upset I was about yesterday....

well would of been fun running back and forth did it last year ..... will be easier now and not as rough running back and forth

#187 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

also chiller is at a different hotel..this one is off route 10

#188 User is offline   nydre78 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:03 PM

View Postchopper31, on 12 March 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

My thought is, if I am going to pay extra for an inscription, I want something unique.

Paying an extra $25 - $100 for the same thing everyone else has, is not my style. In fact, I pretty much refuse to do it out of principle.

Like I said above, LT was the only time I ever paid for an inscription, and I came up with my own phrase (which of course got modified). I also have a Miami Sharks LT helmet, with the name of the character he played as an inscription.

Any other items I have that have inscriptions on, were included with the autograph fee. Mostly HOF inscriptions, and a few Pro Bowl ones. If the guys don't want to tout their past accomplishments for free, I can certainly live without them. A signature is unique to the individual, writing a few abreviated words underneath it are not, and for me personally I don't see a justification in paying the fee 99% of the time, so I don't...

^What he said

#189 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

View Postanswerman, on 12 March 2017 - 06:44 PM, said:

also chiller is at a different hotel..this one is off route 10

the hotel has also moved But it was perfect all the side rooms. dam .... well will be fun regardless and will be there on the Saturday all day

#190 User is offline   ace1323 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:04 PM

Jenny was great with my daughter - talked to her about softball for a min and then took a pic with her letting her hold the olympic medals. Also got Eckersley and Alomar, all were friendly and taking pics - no bad experience with any of them

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users