SigningsHotline.com Forum: The East Coast National - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The East Coast National

#41 User is offline   Bozman26 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:52 PM

Great lineup. So far I'm in for Butkus....let's see some Yankees!!!

#42 User is offline   ajeh98 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

Great lineup. Very excited. Has anyone actually ever gotten the major league cast to sign something? I'm considering getting a ball signed.

#43 User is offline   Bozman26 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:56 AM

AJ

I've seen several autographed posters so far. Both signatures are really nice. The challenge is getting Charlie sheen.

#44 User is offline   nydre78 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:14 AM

View PostBozman26, on 26 May 2017 - 05:56 AM, said:

AJ

I've seen several autographed posters so far. Both signatures are really nice. The challenge is getting Charlie sheen.

Sheen just recently did a private signing with Schwartz Sports. He might be doing more.

#45 User is offline   85yanks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:29 PM

Tony LaRussa on a bat - $199. That's got to be a typo right?

#46 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

Ya I would assume its supposed to be 99 for a bat. I am pumped for this show. Alot of good names. So far I am only in on Fisk. Hoping for more yankee names or hard baseball hall of famers. If you can bring in George Brett you'd make my year!

#47 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:38 PM

View Post85yanks, on 26 May 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

Tony LaRussa on a bat - $199. That's got to be a typo right?

Sorry about that it's $99 on a bat, typo on my side will correct Tuesday when I go to the office

#48 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:19 PM

Though I don't want/need any of your guests thus far it is an outstanding lineup none the less. Seriously, good job. I do notice though that you seem to be getting quite a man crush for Jerry Grote. He's a real exception to the "we don't want to bring anyone back too soon" rule, yes? Oh, and how on earth did you manage to get Dwight Gooden that weekend, was it your turn?

#49 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:36 AM

it seams that pretty much any baseball guy with an insc is $100 .... with the exception of a HAVE TO GET FISK will pass on all baseball and if a decent priced guy is not added on fisk day will not make the drive just for him... will go for football instead for Roger and Dick....

shame as it is a good line up started just can`t spend $100 per graph " all other items " seams to be the new category for most guys ah o well....

yount has always been over priced not jimmy's fault Thomas has been to 3 shows here now in 2 years hummmm Fisk has not been around but the AOI tier is ubserd brooks ah need on rubbers but will not send for them just for him ... Dawson just had to hit that $100 mark ... it`s a good line up just out priced for me after doing canton .... what's funny is roger will be $20 in canton but for this event he is a great price... ah will get a football done by him there and Butkus on the print shame can`t do more I would ask for Gaylord Perry as he canceled when he was to be free years ago but I'm sure some crazy math formula that non of us would understand would have him turn out to be also $100 on "ANY OTHER ITEM" :D

baseball is out of control hence has not started anything new in baseball in 5 years...

a dumb question why is it that football hall of fame weekend prices on players are always cut in half? with the exception of Fanatics but baseball hall of fame weekend the are almost doubled? ALWAYS ???? is there an answer other then the " M" word?

ooo and gooden was avaible he was canceled at a 5 years old birthday party that weekend ... sad thing is I have nothing with him on it ... I guess I keep thinking he will sign with the long island ducks .....

#50 User is offline   Bozman26 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:14 AM

Other football names I'd love to see at this show or any upcoming shows

Derrick Brooks
Eric Dickerson

I think both are fairly priced guys that I wouldn't drive to VA or Canton to get unless they were also appearing with a marquee name.

As for Yankees, my usual requests of

Nick Swisher
Ricky Ledee
Luis Polonia

Are still on my list

#51 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:17 AM

View Postbrilis2016, on 27 May 2017 - 07:36 AM, said:

ooo and gooden was avaible he was canceled at a 5 years old birthday party that weekend ... sad thing is I have nothing with him on it ... I guess I keep thinking he will sign with the long island ducks .....

As much as this pains me, I must give credit where credit is due, this response to my Gooden inquiry was outstanding, brilis. Not only did it make me grin but I could actually make sense of what you wrote the first time through. That alone earns kudos.

PS- I'm selling a lot of my collection (HOFers and Yankees), anybody got a few extra thousands?

#52 User is offline   chopper31 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationGrand Island, NY

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:59 AM

View Postreader, on 27 May 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

PS- I'm selling a lot of my collection (HOFers and Yankees), anybody got a few extra thousands?

Got any Yankee items signed by Tony Fernandez ? ;)

#53 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:02 PM

No, that's why I said thousands and not hundreds. :D

#54 User is offline   RJSJ95 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

Love having a couple guys from Major League coming! If you could pull off Sheen that would be epic!

Gotta throw out some current Mets names since the team is home and has a night game Saturday 😊... Blevins, Lagares, Conforto, Cespedes (pipe dream?).

#55 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:25 AM

added to the lineup goose gossage...

#56 User is offline   Toccoa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

View Postreader, on 27 May 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

do you have any Bob Kuzava pieces available? i would really be interested to get him on an item that is multi signed. :D

#57 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:21 PM

Sorry, I don't get it.

#58 User is offline   brilis2016 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationlong island new york

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:03 AM

Frank Travars added I can now finish my 1973 4 square rookie card woo hoo

#59 User is offline   Toccoa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:39 PM

View Postreader, on 02 June 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

Sorry, I don't get it.

Isn't that who you were willing to drive to Michigan to add to your yankee clock?

#60 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

View PostToccoa, on 03 June 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

Isn't that who you were willing to drive to Michigan to add to your yankee clock?

Not only willing, I did drive to Michigan for him in fact. I had Mr. Kuzava sign 12 items for me all multiply signed already. Sadly, I couldn't allow him to sign the clock. Due to his age his signature had gotten large and, for lack of a better term, sloppy. The only spots left on my clock are rather compact and he would have signed over any number of signatures I'd have put him near. I've worked on this clock for too long to have it end badly. I'm not unhappy. I got to meet Mr. Kuzava and he signed other pieces of significance for me including being the last signature I needed in my 1953 Yankees yearbook.

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users