SigningsHotline.com Forum: Matt Harvey Signing - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Matt Harvey Signing 2 jerseys

#1 User is offline   dan99 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

To the staff at JP who handled my 2 mail in authentic Mets Matt Harvey jerseys, they came out great. Thank you!

#2 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:52 AM

View Postdan99, on 12 April 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

To the staff at JP who handled my 2 mail in authentic Mets Matt Harvey jerseys, they came out great. Thank you!

Dan,

Glad to hear you were happy with the items. It's too bad you could not come and meet him, he was fantastic with us and the public, he smiled, took pictures shook hands. I had heard in the past he could be a little stand offish, he was not this day he could have been nicer.

Jim

#3 User is offline   RJSJ95 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:23 AM

I second this! I got four itsms done and he was fantastic! Funny that of the four pitchers (deGrom, Syndergaard, and Matz), Harvey was the only one that would do posed pics at a signing. I have a new item I need signed by the other three guys so we'll see if I can get a pic with them the next time around.

#4 User is offline   jpssports 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:31 AM

View PostRJSJ95, on 15 April 2017 - 08:23 AM, said:

I second this! I got four itsms done and he was fantastic! Funny that of the four pitchers (deGrom, Syndergaard, and Matz), Harvey was the only one that would do posed pics at a signing. I have a new item I need signed by the other three guys so we'll see if I can get a pic with them the next time around.

Not to slight Jay Bruce or Neil Walker in anyway both off them were fantastic also with the public. I have to say it was really nice to see three current players be as nice as they were and have some fun with the appearance. When I was walking them down to the floor from the back room, they saw the show obviously and asked a few questions about what is here, I explained to them what we do and they even stopped at a few dealers tables on the way out and we're looking at stuff.

#5 User is offline   RJSJ95 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:11 AM

Very cool! Yes they were both awesome as well! I gave Walker a good laugh as I told him about a photo I have of him and I together after a game back in 2005 when he was a 19-year-old prospect in Low-A Ball and that he signed it for me the next day. Thought it was great and told me "That was a lifetime ago." Hope to see more current guys enjoying the experience and being so fan friendly!

#6 User is offline   bobbydmetfan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:21 PM

View Postjpssports, on 15 April 2017 - 06:52 AM, said:

Dan,

Glad to hear you were happy with the items. It's too bad you could not come and meet him, he was fantastic with us and the public, he smiled, took pictures shook hands. I had heard in the past he could be a little stand offish, he was not this day he could have been nicer.

Jim

He signed an item for me, and took a picture as well. He was much nicer than the first time I had met him. :)

Walker was also nice, and commented on how nice the item I had him sign was too.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users