SigningsHotline.com Forum: Francisco Estrada Wiz card - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Francisco Estrada Wiz card No, it ain't for me!

#1 User is offline   Yankeemike 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationGarfield, NJ

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:47 AM

Colin Greer, who owns Past Pros, asked me for help locating one (or, I assume several) Francisco Estrada Wiz cards. He's a good guy so if you have one available contact him at pastpros@gmail.com
On November 13, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place of residence; that request came from his wife. Deep down, he knew she was right, but he also knew that some day he would return to her. With nowhere else to go, he appeared at the home of his friend, Oscar Madison. Several years earlier, Madison's wife had thrown HIM out, requesting that HE never return. Can two divorced men share an apartment without driving each other crazy?

#2 User is offline   Toccoa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:44 PM

View PostYankeemike, on 01 September 2017 - 05:47 AM, said:

Colin Greer, who owns Past Pros, asked me for help locating one (or, I assume several) Francisco Estrada Wiz cards. He's a good guy so if you have one available contact him at pastpros@gmail.com

Hey Mike,

Are these the cards that were given out in 3 sets of perforated sheets back in the late 80's?

#3 User is offline   Chiefgreg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:03 PM

View PostToccoa, on 26 January 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

Hey Mike,

Are these the cards that were given out in 3 sets of perforated sheets back in the late 80's?

Yes

#4 User is offline   Toccoa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:55 PM

View PostChiefgreg, on 27 January 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

Yes

any idea which set he was in (1st, 2nd, or 3rd)?

pretty sure i have a broken 1st set but all others are sealed and unbroken. next time i have a chance to pull out the box that they are in i will check to see what i have.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users