SigningsHotline.com Forum: MAB Pinstripe Party - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MAB Pinstripe Party

#121 User is offline   bonafyde 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:02 AM

Mariano is a Steiner exclusive which makes his appearance unlikely and price absurd. Mussina has always been a mail in guy. He's been signing TTM for years but it doesn't seem that he likes public appearances.

#122 User is offline   reader 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:00 PM

By the way, great reviews of the show by all of the "Queens" subjects.

#123 User is offline   Bozman26 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:35 PM

Didn’t go...had conflicts with my kids school. My buddy got a single signed Jack Clark for me. Unfortunately, there wasnt anybody else I needed this time around.

Looking forward to the Subway Series Anniversary next year

#124 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:01 PM

Show was really great. I got joba and edgar on saturday. Joba was very outgoing and funny and edgar was a class act. Sunday i got baines and lee smith they both were great and also got mike stanton, doc gooden, el duque and chili. Sadly charlie hayes canceled 2nd time hes done that to me with mollys show. Hopefully i will get him one day. All in all though was a great show they setup the rooms different this time so there wasnt alot of congestion in the lobby area. Show definately was not as huge and crazy as last years show by any means but for me i had a great time been needing chili and el duque for a long time so them alone were great for me. Getting most of the new class of hof'ers was a bonus. Hopefully mussina and mo do a public show at cooperstown or at one of the upcoming shows need them on alot.

#125 User is offline   chopper31 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationGrand Island, NY

Posted 31 January 2019 - 05:22 PM

I got my mail order back today. They both turned out exactly as I hoped, and needless to say a great turnaround time. Great job by MAB as usual...

#126 User is offline   bonafyde 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:02 PM

Great show. Went both days. Got Girardi, Boggs on Sat. Sunday got El Duque and Chilli Davis. Got to have a really nice chat with El Duque. He was really cool. I would really love to see Brosius do another MAB show. I missed him a few years ago.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users