SigningsHotline.com Forum: Mike Mussina Public Autograph Session - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mike Mussina Public Autograph Session

#1 User is offline   Hoser The Director 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:25 PM

Mike Mussina, one of the true "White Wales" of our hobby will be doing a public autograph session on Thursday, July 25th, in Williamsport, PA. I believe it starts around 7pm. Click here for the info = https://jb1.glitnirt...product_id=2761

#2 User is offline   yankeefan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:01 PM

Thanks for the tip Hoser. $20 for the autograph and $8.50 for the game admission. This is quite amazing.

#3 User is offline   ThePilluh 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:04 PM

Thanks for the tip. Anyone else have issues buying a ticket and the voucher? Wouldn't let me pick a delivery method. Had to do them separate.

#4 User is offline   yankeefan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:27 PM

I had to make 4 purchases. 2 tickets and 2 autographs. All 4 items looks like they will be at will call.

#5 User is offline   Hoser The Director 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 04 July 2019 - 06:27 PM

It is now 3 weeks until the Mike Mussina public autograph session. There is no mail in, so you have to be there in person to get his very hard to get autograph. I will be there myself. I have 2 extra autograph tickets. If you cant make it but need his signature, Private message me and maybe we can work something out.

#6 User is offline   yankeefan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 July 2019 - 07:29 PM

Hey Hoser-

Just want to say thanks for the tip. Because of your tip, we added Mike to our sons piece that he has been working on for 21 years. Currently the only signature that is required is Griffey Jr-so keep those tips coming!!!

I hope you were able to get his signature on whatever you needed as well.

#7 User is offline   Hoser The Director 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 28 July 2019 - 01:29 AM

Your welcome Yankeefan. I was there and it was quite a nice, different atmosphere than most autographs I have gotten. Been getting them for more than 20 years. Only catch was I live in Michigan, so I didn't get home until 3am. Well worth losing sleep to get Mussina's autograph.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users