SigningsHotline.com Forum: October White Plains - 2019 - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

October White Plains - 2019

#21 User is offline   Stonecldwk 

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:36 AM

View PostGetsByBuckner, on 04 September 2019 - 11:40 PM, said:

This is a strange list of '69 Mets. Mostly, because Les Rohr was the only guy who got into a game for '69 Mets, and that was exactly 1 game. Some of these guys never even played for the Mets, and some of them never even got to the majors. JPRS did have Teddy Martinez about 18 months ago. Maybe they could bring him in again. Jorgensen would be a good one too.

I have a 69 Mets team photo probably taken before the season started, thats why all these guys are in it. Hence why i said hard to find, i realize it will be a tough get, thanks.

#22 User is offline   gzman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:32 PM

View PostGetsByBuckner, on 04 September 2019 - 11:40 PM, said:

This is a strange list of '69 Mets. Mostly, because Les Rohr was the only guy who got into a game for '69 Mets, and that was exactly 1 game. Some of these guys never even played for the Mets, and some of them never even got to the majors. JPRS did have Teddy Martinez about 18 months ago. Maybe they could bring him in again. Jorgensen would be a good one too.

HILARIOUS

#23 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2019 - 04:39 PM

for those who are interested..jp's is having a sat. super ticket on the 86 mets...and a sunday super ticket on the 86 mets

#24 User is offline   MrJeter2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 06 October 2019 - 05:59 PM

Did anyone go to this show? Any updates for the October Hofstra Show? I saw a note that Andre Dawson cancelled this weekend and will be rescheduled for Hofstra.

In the past 2 years, I must give JP’s credit for being more creative with autograph guests at their shows. Much more variety and quantity. I found myself going to every show! This weekend’s show didn’t interest me at all and the Hofstra show seems bland IMO so far. I know it’s hard to plan back to back epic shows - by the time the phenomenal August show was over for instance, there’s limited time to put together a strong guest list for the next one.

There were even seemingly popular events planned in Plainview with current Met players. This is a popular option for folks on Long Island, with Steiner in Roosevelt Field Mall no longer in business.

I have noticed that during the successful JP’s shows of the past 2 years, there was a much stronger presence of JP’s personnel on the SHL boards. I appreciated the time that Jim took to interact with members and listen to our suggestions. It’s a win-win for all involved - the collectors feel like their suggestions are being listened to and in turn, business at the show is high. I haven’t seen that presence of late - would be great for JP’s to return to the boards and communicate future plans for upcoming shows and listen to our suggestions again.

#25 User is offline   DjbNYG5692 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2019 - 09:03 PM

I think I will be heading to this show for Keith Hernandez, Howard Johnson and Jim Kaat. If Andrew Dawson is going to this show too I definitely would get him as well. Any info would be appreciated.

#26 User is offline   answerman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:37 AM

andre dawson is on sunday

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users