SigningsHotline.com Forum: Florida and the lack of scheduled signings - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Florida and the lack of scheduled signings

#1 User is offline   RyMacG13 

• PipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • LocationSt Petersburg Florida

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:43 PM

You would think... with the many retired greats that live in Florida we could have more than two scheduled signings. Actually one... I'm not sure Nascar should count. How about a bit more action promoters?

#2 User is offline   LOTR 

• Rookie
  • Pip

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

Hollywood Collectibles did a show a few years back in Orlando. I got Marino, L Taylor, Franco and Campbell. There were some big names there, but the place was dead. Spoke to the promoter since then and he said it wasn't financially worth it. Your right about all the retired players here. But, I just think there isn't enough fan interest. However recently Creative Sports has been pretty active. Got Marino there recently for a good price.

#3 User is offline   fAnAticAl 

• PipPip
  • LocationNorthern California (The Better Half)

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

Bud's Sports used to do a lot of signings it seemed. They had a lot of BB HOF'ers. Don't know what happened but the signings have trickled down to nothing.
________________(Name of any Yankee player) I can't think of a better reason NOT to be a Yankee.
Billy Chapel "For Love of the Game"

#4 User is offline   fsuguy2010 

• PipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

yea i agree it seems that every team has signings but south florida teams. I would like to see the marlins and dolphins have team signings more often. maybe im new but it seems like you really have to search hard to find an event down here.

#5 User is offline   fsuguy2010 

• PipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:31 PM

people in florida attention/

Im trying to start an autograph company located in south florida. To capitalize on the huge market of collectors. There are many superstars and just regular stars that would love to spend a few weekends throughout the year doing shows down here. if anyone has any ideas on who they would like, where the first event should be located and any ideas email me at// info@mjrsocialmedia.com

I own a social media marketing company and currently work with the panthers and working on building a relationship the dolphins but am new to this idea so who ever has some information or ideas they wanna share with me contact me. lets bring events to south florida that the country wants to attend.

email me at info@mjrsocialmedia.com

#6 User is offline   Chappy 

• PipPip

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:36 PM

Get the signings of pro football hall of famers and I would be there. Anywhere from Palm Beach County down into Dade County I would do.........

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users