SigningsHotline.com Forum: AAA (ABSOLUTE AUTHENTICS) ? - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AAA (ABSOLUTE AUTHENTICS) ?

#1 User is offline   bears34 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

I SEE ALOT OF JERSEYS ON EBAY NOW USING AAA(ABSOLUTE AUTHENTICS) AS THEIR AUTHENTICITY. WHEN YOU GO TO THE WEBSITE FOR THEM YOU CAN ENTER THE HOLOGRAM # AND IT COMES UP WITH GREAT INFO IE. WHEN AND WHERE THE ITEM WAS SIGNED. THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS ME,IS THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO. YOU CAN'T CONTACT THEM FOR ANY TYPE OF QUESTIONS. TO ME THIS SEEMS A BIT FISHY. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS RUNNING THIS COMPANY OR HOW TO CONTACT?

#2 User is offline   autographshark 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

bears34, on 28 February 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

I SEE ALOT OF JERSEYS ON EBAY NOW USING AAA(ABSOLUTE AUTHENTICS) AS THEIR AUTHENTICITY. WHEN YOU GO TO THE WEBSITE FOR THEM YOU CAN ENTER THE HOLOGRAM # AND IT COMES UP WITH GREAT INFO IE. WHEN AND WHERE THE ITEM WAS SIGNED. THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS ME,IS THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO. YOU CAN'T CONTACT THEM FOR ANY TYPE OF QUESTIONS. TO ME THIS SEEMS A BIT FISHY. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS RUNNING THIS COMPANY OR HOW TO CONTACT?

Not to say this is the case but, many chasers setup their own seller sites and create their own holograms. The usual tell tell sign is they have no store location. When you go to their about me page on Ebay what does it say about the company? Most reputible companies have fiscal addresses and phone numbers. It's part of driving traffic and sells.
"THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE ARE THOSE THAT ADAPT TO CHANGE!"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users