SigningsHotline.com Forum: Gordie Howe @ Goalie's Den - SigningsHotline.com Forum

Welcome! SigningsHotline DeLuxe now offers Email AND Text alerts for any athlete, state, college, team or award you like. Plus more listing info, shop 800 dealers at once and Gold members even get autograph discounts from the top promoters. Click Here To Join Now!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gordie Howe @ Goalie's Den Troy, MI

#1 User is offline   C7Wolverine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:22 PM

Went to a Gordie Howe signing @ Goalie's Den in Troy, MI today. First time there and it was all first class. Very well run/organized, lots of item selections if you didn't bring your own, and reasonable prices considering it was Mr. Hockey. Although Gordie is getting up in age and his signature is getting a bit rough, he too was a pleasure and the photo is my prized piece! Gordie took photos and conversed with you, handlers did not rush you through and were very courteous. Look forward to the next signing at the Goalie's Den!

#2 User is offline   IAMSpartacus 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

hi I met gordie at a Brooklyn card store he was a true pro being nice to everyone w free inscriptions

the players today r overpaid in most sports n have huge egos not gordie hes the babe ruth of hocke but very humble

a lot of people say bobby orr or gretsky but they were not tough all around like howe

oldtime hockey 1- goal 2-assist 3-win a fight= howe hatrick

#3 User is offline   85yanks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

View PostIAMSpartacus, on 21 April 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

hi I met gordie at a Brooklyn card store he was a true pro being nice to everyone w free inscriptions

When & where was this?

#4 User is offline   FootballHOFCollector 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:05 AM

I have met and gotten Gordie Howe twice and he was a good signer. He signed everything with Mr. Hockey if you wanted for free. But inscriptions other then that you had to pay. Never saw him sign inscriptions for free and wish I knew about that show also. Which show was it and when?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users